[rescue] Free to rescuers: pile of Commodore 64 and ZX 81 stuff

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Tue Mar 9 09:34:03 CST 2010

It includes two computers, floppy disk drive (I recall someone looking for
the sound of that drive last summer), printer, lots of peripherals,
manuals, documentation, etc.  The ZX81 pile is a lot smaller but also
has some hardware plus manuals/documentation, etc.  I think this is
everything I have, but if anything else turns up, I'll backfill it.

It's too much to ship, I think.  I'm near Baltimore but travels over the
next month plus will take me to MA, GA, and MO so if you're somewhere
between me and there, logistics can probably be worked out.

---Rsk