[rescue] Free to rescuers: the big box of OS distributions

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Mon Jul 12 15:19:39 CDT 2010

Roughly 175 CDs: Centos, FreeBSD, NetBSD, Debian, Fedora, and who knows
what else.  Some were purchased, some were burned, some were teleported
in or otherwise materialized for reasons I've long since forgotten.
The pile keeps getting bigger every time I open another drawer and may
hit 200 before I'm done.

Basically, if you're one of those folks that likes having copies of
every distribution and you're enough of a pack rat to hang onto them,
this might be for you.  Nearly all of these are for i386 or sparc/sparc64
architectures, BTW.

---Rsk