[rescue] Indy NVRAM DS1386

Horacio Gomez horaciojgomez at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 12:31:54 CDT 2010

Hi

I have one Indy with the NVRAM bad. I bought 2 NVRAM DS1386-8k-120 and 1
DS1386-8k-150 locally and I reprogrammed them with the data I took from
other one in good condition. But If I install any of these 3 IC on the Indy
the system didn4t boot up. I can listen the song during boot, but there is
not image on the monitor. I got other NVRAM from other Indy and plug in on
the Indy where I want to install one of these 3 IC and the system boot and I
have image on the monitor. What I am doing wrong?. Is that possible I bought
3 IC bad?. Somebody could help me? Thanks in advance for any idea.

--
Ing. Horacio J. Gsmez
Socio Gerente
e: horacio at vcgimagen.com.ar