[rescue] Anyone have a FH external SCSI chassis suitable for an LTO2?

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Sun Jan 17 16:29:59 CST 2010

Does anyone have a 5.25"-full-height open-front external SCSI-III case
lying around unused, suitable for an LTO2?  I need to find a new
external case for my LTO2 (or at least a new power supply that'll fit
into the tape-library module).  I can't mount the drive internally in
any available machine, I don't trust the power supply in the Dell LTO1
external case I already have (it seems not to put out quite enough power
for the LTO2), and I haven't so far been able to find out what input
power the supply in the library module wants or which subset of the 18
available pins it wants it on.  (If I could find that out, or find a
different power supply that would fit into it, I'd love to hack the
library module and use it as an external case.)

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.