[rescue] AX1105 CD boot troubles.

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Feb 15 08:43:39 CST 2010

" From: Charles Monett <camonett at woh.rr.com>
"
" Getting this consistently from a AX1105 board when trying any sort of
" optical media, specifically what should be bootable media (Solaris 10
" bootable DVD, OpenSolaris bootables, Linux CD's):
"
" []
"
" The file just loaded does not appear to be executable.
"
" []
" Since
" it's that old of OBP, I can't just wanboot my way around afaik.

afaik suns have always had the ability to netboot disklessly - at
least since the sunos4 days.  i 'boot net installed' solaris 2.4 onto
sparc5s in '95.