[rescue] OT - Optics / Laser rescue bits?

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Wed Dec 22 19:30:19 CST 2010

> Apologies for any offense, misunderstandings, excessive ellipsis, and
> continued waste of bandwidth. We now return to your regularly scheduled
> mailing list traffic, already in progress...

Hah! No harm!!

http://users.757.org/~ethan/pics/lasers/

My older plaing with laser pictures!!

I have a thing for motorized disco lights and stuff.

Over the years I've had a number of laser systems. I used to get the dead
ones from NASA auctions and trade them for smaller working ones.

Friend is working on a pong game right now using some of my hardware.
Going to try to do Pong on a large building in downtown Norfolk using the
600mw 445nm laser (which is the diode from the Wicked 1 watt laser.)

--
: FLICKR   http://www.flickr.com/photos/ethanotoole :