[rescue] Looking for Sun 4/110 FPU

pete leaknoil at charter.net
Thu Dec 16 18:14:08 CST 2010

That is pretty much how I remember it too. I don't think the original
FPU can even be used under Solaris but, the FPU2 can be. Its more a
cosmetic thing to me but, I'd be happy to find a FPU2 still around. The
disabled FPU did have an impact on Openwindows performance and hurt X11
pretty badly.  It what my fuzzy memory remembers anyway.