[rescue] Mac IIfx compatible NuBus video card.

r.stricklin bear at typewritten.org
Sun Oct 25 17:12:42 CDT 2009

On Oct 25, 2009, at 2:54 PM, Ian Finder wrote:

> What fault do you think this could be? I'm scared the thing is fried,
> and out of my element as Mac II boxes aren't my cup of tea
> hardware-wise. More comfortable with SGI boxen.

You put in a new drive? I'm inclined to think you might be having an
infinite cycle of SCSI bus resets caused by insufficient goats' blood.
It may eventually give you a display if you wait 20 or 30 minutes, if
so, but it won't be useful in any other way until you fix whatever
termination/filter issues you have.

ok
bear