[rescue] Small Cheap Linux Board??

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 11:39:01 CST 2009

Oh also, old WYSE winterms can run linux, be acquired under $20.

PCMCIA, USB, VGA, take PC133 SODIMMs for ram, have parallel, serial, X86
CPUs, and real low power draw and footprint.

Great values, especially for display-driving SBCs.

And you can use USB-Video interfaces on the others I mentioned, depending.

The Sharp Zaurus is also worth a look if you want something more PDA like.

-- Ian Finder

--
  Ian Finder
  224.659.4204