[rescue] Small Cheap Linux Board??

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 11:36:38 CST 2009

I've used Gumstix, Linksys NSLU2, and old Compaq iPAQs.

All run linux, all are ARM and reasonably fast and expandable.

An nslu2 can be had for around $40.

Overclockable to 266mhz, USB host, 32 mb ram. More than enough.

Gumstix are even beefier in specs. Check them out.

If you still need suggestions, my colleagues have even more SBCs, I can see
what they're using.

-- Ian F

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 9:07 AM, Weird Shanghai <weirdshanghai at completesh.it