[rescue] Score

John Lengeling John.Lengeling at radisys.com
Mon Nov 2 16:54:56 CST 2009

> On which one were you trying to run that job?
>
> Peace...  Sridhar

We originally started out on the PDP 11/44 and eventually that machine
was replaced with a VAX 11/170.  This was circa 1984-1990

I worked in a department called "Text Processing" before anyone had word
processors.  A lot of departments were using vi + nroff + Diablo 1620/30
printers to generate letters/mail merges.  These machines were also used
to drive a typesetter using ditroff to typeset the university catalog.

johnl