[rescue] SS 10 question and Ultra 10 question

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu Jul 30 11:24:54 CDT 2009

" From: Phil Stracchino <alaric at metrocast.net>
"
" Sandwich Maker wrote:
" > this brings up something i've been musing about.
" >
" > my gf just bumped the ram in her imac to max; memory is cheap enough
" > we figured no point in doing less.
"
" I'd love to top out the RAM in all the machines we're actively using, if
" I had something resembling a discretionary-spending budget right now.

same here, but she does some consulting work on her imac and the
original 256M just wasn't enough and as i said, i just thought 'do it
right or do it over'.