[rescue] Unboxing: Shrinkwrapped CP/M 2.2

Steve Sandau ssandau at gwi.net
Fri Jul 17 06:05:38 CDT 2009

Phil Stracchino wrote:
> Lionel Peterson wrote:
>> I think SCO is about to sell off everything EXCEPT the bits related to
>> their lawsuits, their 'crown jewel,' if you will...
>
> What, they haven't had enough humiliation and defeat already?  I suppose
> nobody ever accused Darl McBride of being bright.

Well, about half of the "new developments" section of their web page is
about lawsuits instead of products. I suppose that makes sense since
that is such a large part of their business these days.

While most companies get money from their customers by selling things to
them, SCO's plan is to sue them instead. Odd plan.

Steve