[rescue] Unboxing: Shrinkwrapped CP/M 2.2

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 06:37:00 CDT 2009

Mr. Bill, how could you pass this up?

http://www.cadigital.com/computer.htm

A Tandy Color Computer "clone" for $45 still shrink-wrapped?

I'm thinking hard about getting one myself, if ONLY to show my son
what PCs were like when I was growing up!

Thanks for the photos/etc., but I agree with Pete, I don't think
owning a copy of CP/M for a different machine makes your other machine
"legal", but I also agree the license likely wouldn't get enforced.

Did your Z180 ship with CP/M or was it an accessory? If it was
bundled, you likely never had a license issue, just a media issue...

Just a thought - but that CoCo Clone is calling me...

Lionel