[rescue] Unboxing: Shrinkwrapped CP/M 2.2

Pete leaknoil at comcast.net
Thu Jul 16 00:13:17 CDT 2009

I'm not sure that makes your other system 'legal' if it was actually
ever illegal in the first place. Clearly labeled for the 1800.  Its not
like I can go buy a Dell restore CD and install it on a IBM laptop and
say it's all good. Doesn't work that way.

Still who's even enforcing cp/m licenses ? Probably all pretty much fair
game at this point.