[rescue] Items for Rescue...

John Lengeling John.Lengeling at radisys.com
Mon Dec 21 10:46:53 CST 2009

Motorola PowerStacks have a PowerPC CPU and at the time would run AIX,
Win NT, Mot's UNIX, and I think NetBSD or some Linux ports run on it.
I am not sure thou.  They do not come with any software.

The Motorola stuff below is AS/IS.  I would recommend grabbing two or
more for parts.  I also only have 4 LDC panels for the MBX boxes.

8 x Motorola PowerStacks Grey (Like:
http://www.solusys.com/chassis/images/large/PowerStack-07423155219.jpg)
2 x Motorola PowerStacks White (Like:
http://muuseum.at.mt.ut.ee/images/93_2.JPG)
2 x Motorola PowerStacks RiscPC (Like the white powerstack, but small
form factor desktop case)
6 x ACT/Technico Motorola MBX 821 PowerPC embedded development box
2 x ACT/Technico Motorola MBX 820 PowerPC enmbedded development box
4 x LCD panels for above MBX development box

The PowerPC stuff is free for shipping.

Sun Stuff:
1 x SunFire V480, 2 x 900Mhz, 6G RAM, 2 x 36G HD, 2 x PS  - RUN,
complete, $150/OBO+shipping
2 x SunFire V100, 2 x 80G HD, rails, 2G RAM - RUN, complete,
$50/OBO+shipping

These would be shipped from West Des Moines, Iowa  50266.

johnl