[rescue] Happy Holidays, everyone.

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Dec 20 21:25:32 CST 2009

On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 10:00:31PM -0500, Steve Sandau wrote:
> Interesting that you should mention ditching cable, as there was an
> neat article in the NY Times about doing just that and using
> Internet programming instead.

That's basically what I'm doing.  I hadn't had working UVerse TV since
October, but didn't miss it as I was playing DivX files over the network,
when I had time for TV.  When I called ATT to get it fixed, the tech missed
his appointment and didn't call - so the following Monday I called and
cancelled the TV, and upgraded the Internet service (free upgrade due to
service credits and MUCH complaining).

> Glad to hear and see that you are still hanging in there, Mr. Bill.
> Hopefully you know that we appreciate you all the time even if you
> only hear it from us sometimes. :-)

I'm hangin' in there.  Not much else to do. 8-)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas