[rescue] IBM VIOS for JS21 blade?

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Thu Dec 17 11:52:36 CST 2009

According to the IBM Redbook on the JS21 blade (dual PPC 970MP blades),
IBM's VIOS for partitioning the blade was available for no cost with the
blades.  So, I'm wondering if I could find a copy, or what's involved in
getting a copy now.

If anyone has suggestions of where to find a copy, before I try to talk
to my work's IBM reseller, let me know.  This will be "for home" not
"for work", so I'm hoping I can get this without spending $$$ on it,
since I doubt we bought it with the blades...

Thanks,

Pat