[rescue] Job openings: NOC Mgr, Reno; Network Engineer, Las Vegas

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 18:54:04 CST 2009

My teammates pointed out to me that we also have a NOC manager opening
in Reno, and a Network Engineer (afaik, mostly Cisco) slot in Las
Vegas open, too.

We have good pay levels, benefits, and there is a relocation
allowance.  Profitable, growing company; economy has not affected our
business very much due to the nature of our core
business.

Some travel will be required for these positions as well, as our HQ is
in California, and we are moving our California data center to Reno by
mid-year.  Periodically, people travel to other sites for
role-swapping/cross-training/vacation coverage.

Please contact me directly.  If you forward this, please ask them to
mention Sunhelp so I know how they found out about it. ;-)

I will also add that my work place is very calm.  We run an
active-active setup between the Fairfield and Las Vegas sites, and
each have more than enough capacity to run all business activities
(with a couple of internal exceptions).

Thanks--
=Nadine=