[rescue] ATX power switch

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Fri Dec 4 17:53:21 CST 2009

Manged to find a compatible switch in a pile of junk cases at a local
computer-repair shop.  Paid more for it than it was worth, but less than
it would have cost to buy one online and have it shipped to me.  The
machine in question is now up and in service with new power switch, new
case fan, and new silent running.  (The previous case fan was a NOISY
sucker; it whined like a welfare queen.  Probably not long for this
world even if I hadn't tossed it in the trash.)

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.