[rescue] ATX power switch

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Fri Dec 4 10:10:15 CST 2009

Lionel Peterson wrote:

> Phil, are scrap ATX systems that hard to find in your area? Around
> here, they pop up all around on 'big pick-up' days, do you have an
> electronics recycling station near-by?

I was thinking that it might be worth calling up a smaller computer shop
outside of your area and asking if they have one they could stick in an
envelope and send you.  But then again, by the time you're calling
around for the thing, it might be better to just pay the goofy shipping
charges instead of spending an afternoon calling around.

    -Dan Sikorski