[rescue] SGI stuff in south Seattle area

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Wed Aug 26 20:30:52 CDT 2009

> I agree.  I have a saved ebay search for Crimson systems, and they rarely
> show up.
> OTOH, there is a seller that apparently has a large quantity of Crimson
> parts, along with other SGI items who is frequently selling off items that he
> is very proud of.  And charges accordingly.
> I wish I remembered his ebay seller ID, but I forget.
> Jerry

Why is there so much love for the Crimson?

Once I got hold of Challenge L and Onyx desksides, I never looked back?

One proc?

I gave away a 4d/480 to a local I think? Also gave away a Challenge XL.

I mean, people seem to try to give it back at some point in the future...
so if your down to come to Norfolk VA and someone tries to give something
back... I'll let you all know.

--
: FLICKR   http://www.flickr.com/photos/ethanotoole :