[rescue] SGI stuff in south Seattle area

Jerry K sun.mail.list47 at oryx.cc
Wed Aug 26 20:00:24 CDT 2009

I agree.  I have a saved ebay search for Crimson systems, and they
rarely show up.

OTOH, there is a seller that apparently has a large quantity of Crimson
parts, along with other SGI items who is frequently selling off items
that he is very proud of.  And charges accordingly.

I wish I remembered his ebay seller ID, but I forget.

Jerry