[rescue] Rescue Challenge..?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 11:33:15 CDT 2009

To me, no, but at one time such "clusters" were available at surplus
shops quite cheap - I got 5 dual Xeon cluster compute systems (based
on Intel white box systems (made by Intel) for $5/each - I'd call that
a rescue. Each one has dual 1 GHz Xeon (PIII era) CPUs and 1 Gig of
RAM, no HD/storage.

They are currently available for $5 less than I paid for them in Central NJ.

Lionel