[rescue] Sun Postscript Mouse Pad

der Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Thu Sep 4 09:17:45 CDT 2008

> All Sun "razor mirrors", that I have seen, use a plain black grid.
> Open an old type 4 mouse: There are two LEDs, two lenses and two
> photosensors, all identical, mounted in a 90 degree angle...

I've worked with a bunch of Sun optical mice, but I guess I must not
have hit an "old type 4 mouse" then, because in every case, the LEDs
have been different (one looks red and the other's output is not in the
range my eyes can see).

And all the Sun shiny-with-lines mouse pads I've looked at have visibly
different lines in the two directions - to my eyes, one set looks red
and the other looks blue.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org