[rescue] SunPCI2 (Chimera)

Curious George jorge234q at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 22:17:43 CDT 2008

Hi,

The CPU cooler on my SunPCI2 card ("Chimera") died
a few months back.  I hacked a different heatsink/fan
assembly onto it and was able to get it back up and running.

But, that has now crapped out.

I use the card to support ancient Windows applications on
my U60 -- to save me the desktop space (monitor, keyboard
and PC) that a dedicated PC would require for these.  So,
I'd like to keep the card running if possible.

Does anyone have:
- a spare "original" cooler for this board, or
- a spare *board*, or
- a commercial source for the original cooler

The original cooler bears the markings:

Neng Tyi
Ultra Slim Cooler
DC 12V 0.21A-F00