[rescue] Cisco Catalyst 5000 FDDI Software

Zach Lowry zach at zachlowry.net
Sat May 24 10:06:54 CDT 2008

I've been hard at work, and my FDDI education project is coming along
quite nicely. I'm jumpstarting a DAS SS20 off of my Jumpstart server
on the Ethernet Segment, which was surprisingly easy to do. I have
one stumbling block, though. It seems the Catalyst 5000 FDDI software
is distributed separately from the Supervisor software. Poking
through Cisco's site and FTP, I can't find it anywhere. Is this
something I need a CCO account to get? Or is it even available anymore?

Thanks!

--Zach