[rescue] Useful stuff for small spaces

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Fri May 16 08:35:23 CDT 2008

> Not just Macbooks.  I have an HP zv6000 series which is literally
> falling apart.  Plastic is falling off the front and the touch pad has
> the same problem.  I'm switching over to a Powerbook (Pismo) for a
> while.  For a 10 year old machine, it's in a lot better shape than the
> HP.  Shame.
> Bob

My work machine is a macbook. Someone mentioned the palmrest
discoloration. The Mr Green cleanbar (some sorta odd sponge stuff) is
rumored to re-whiten them. Wait, I've seen it work. It did work :-)

I'm still jonesing a thinkpad. I think ThinkPads are my favorite laptops,
even though I don't own one yet.

--
05 REM Signature
10 PRINT " Ethan O'Toole "