[rescue] Foiled again! *gnash*

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu May 15 15:17:54 CDT 2008

On Thu, 15 May 2008, Michael-John Turner wrote:

> On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 07:58:22PM -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
>> FreeBSD 7, however, has excellent support for those devices, and I've
>> been very happy with it.  I don't get the virtualization stuff I
>> wanted to play with under Solaris, but I get an OS that talks to my
>> storage.
>
> As a matter of interest, are you using ZFS?

I am not.  I opted to spend money on a RAID controller, instead.  After
FreeBSD/ZFS has seen a couple years of full-bore use in the real world,
I might switch when I outgrow the storage I have.

--
Jonathan Patschke | "There is more to life than increasing its speed."
Elgin, TX         |                                   --Mahatma Gandhi