[rescue] Foiled again! *gnash*

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Wed May 14 19:55:35 CDT 2008

The good news:  New 3U box happily running under Solaris 10 x86.  All 4G
of RAM recognized, all four CPU cores showing up.

The bad news:  There's no point in me running Solaris 10 on it because
the 3Ware 9500 controller in it is completely unsupported under Solaris
x86.  Can't see the disks at all.  And if I don't run Solaris 10 or
OpenSolaris on it, I don't get to use ZFS or zones.

Curses!!!   *gnashes teeth*

(Yeah, I know some other OSen are working on ZFS support.  I also
particularly want to use Sun's nfsd on this machine.)

   alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                  It's not the years, it's the mileage.