[rescue] 3.5" bay, 2x2.5" disks

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Mon May 12 13:21:19 CDT 2008

Does anyone know of a reasonably-priced simple internal mounting bracket
to install two 2.5" disks in a 3.5" internal bay?  All but one of the
products I've been able to find are either hot-swap removable housings,
or internal housings with built-in RAID0/1 controllers.  (The exception
is a 2x2.5" mounting plate found on a UK mini-ITX site, but it's not
clear from looking at it quite how it's supposed to be used, and I'm not
convinced it'd leave me clearance to connect cables.)

   alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                  It's not the years, it's the mileage.