[rescue] FW: WTT: 1.5G of PC2700 for 1G of PC100

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu May 1 20:21:52 CDT 2008

On May 1, 2008, at 9:38 AM, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:

> IMHO it had better be a version 2 motherboard, otherwise, it's not
> worth the effort. The best you will be able to do without extra
> hardware is a single 10g IDE hard drive and if you replace the optical
> drive a 16X PC CDROM or 4X DVD drive.

Sure it is.  I had a version 1 for 6 years.  I just had it straight
from the factory with Ultra 2 LVD (Easy to get the 2940's).  In the
end I had a G4 550 Daystar, 1GB RAM, ATI Radeon Mac Edition,
Superdrive (Pioneer 108), Zip100, and a 72GB + a 9GB drive.  I was
running 10.4 just fine with PCI Extreme.  It was a great machine.

Andrew