[rescue] Question on a power supply for a Windows mobile handheld

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 17:12:21 CDT 2008

In most cases, it won't  hurt to try. If the adaptor is overloaded,
it'll usually work for a sec then turn off as overload protection.
Hack up a connector with some wires and scotch tape till it fits, and
use that to connect it as a test. Tip is usually positive, sleeve
negative. Also I probably have a 5vdc adapter here rated at over 3a
that I'm not using. Say the word and it's yours.

- F