[rescue] a 'data' rescue

alex at lava-net.com alex at lava-net.com
Wed Mar 26 12:32:40 CDT 2008

On similar lines, I have an NTFS filesystem who's mft is
corrupt...anyone have an idea of some software that could help recover
it? I've found some shareware stuff that claims to be able to do this
(I'm letting the trial version of one of them run to see what it can
find)...Anyone have any suggestions? Apparently this filesystem had a
really bad day since both primary and backup MFT are corrupt, so
testdisk won't fix it...the physical disk is fine, it's just the
filesystem.