[rescue] a 'data' rescue

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Wed Mar 26 00:08:56 CDT 2008

On Wednesday 26 March 2008, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:
> Patrick Finnegan wrote:
> >>
> >> PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!
> >
> > PICS YOU WANT, PICS YOU GOT!
> >
> > http://www.flickr.com/photos/vax-o-matic/sets/72157604250494818/
> >
> > BTW, your signature is too long to be RFC complaint. ;)
> >
> > Pat
>
> What generation is the S390?

There's a Gen 5 (coupling facility which I'd like to convert to a CPU if
I can find an appropriate SE (or just install media) to do that) in one
room.

There's also a MP/2003 sitting there in another room, which is a bit
more of an operable condition, once I get an OS installed on it.  I've
also got an ES/9000 (9221-191) hidden behind the skinless Dell rack
there.

Pat