[rescue] rescue Digest, Vol 64, Issue 27

Bill Blum bill.blum at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 11:25:08 CDT 2008

This morning I went to pick up another Blade 100 I bought on eBay from a
quasi-local seller... and was greeted with the sight of what must have been
40-50 Blade 100s stacked on every available flat surface.

I had to restrain myself from taking them all home.

With that out of the way, anyone have suggestions on good places to get
slightly outdated IDE harddrives?   I need to get a few <120GB drives for my
Blade 100s.

--
Bill Blum
Bill.Blum at gmail.com
"Experience is the knowledge that enables you to recognize a mistake when
you make it again."