[rescue] A cheap flat panel display that would work good for Suns...

Fri Mar 7 12:49:48 CST 2008

> Even moderately expensive LCDs often won't letter box.

> I think I've only seen letter boxing (or window boxing) on laptops.

I have personally seen it on a flatscreen (a non-CRT flatscreen; I
assume LCD, though I don't actually know what technology it was).  But
it was one of the very earliest, before they got pushed into
mass-market-driven "save 10" here, 25" there" cost-cutting and the
resulting feature-cutting.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca