[rescue] AS/400? Anyone?

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 19:58:21 CST 2008

The RROL is also a license. You're absolutely right, no tests, just
$50 (if memory serves).  The FCC dropped the requirement for
commercial radio stations to have a GROL (or a 1st/2nd/3rd
radiotelepohone operator) back in December 1995.  I was thinking about
getting the GROL, but am quickly seeing it's pretty worthless to me.
It's all maritime and aircraft radio stuff now.

-Bob