[rescue] 256MB SDRAM

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 14:32:11 CST 2008

I've got a bunch of old systems I run OSes on just to get acquainted
with them (BSD, Solaris, Linux, etc.). But most of them are a bit
lacking in the area of RAM. So I'm looking for 256MB SDRAM modules and
around 10 of them (if the price is right). Anyone have a bunch they
want to get rid of?

Timothy

--
If you put tomfoolery into a computer, nothing comes out but
tomfoolery. But this tomfoolery, having passed through a very