[rescue] VCF/Midwest 4 - Purdue - April 26-27

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Sun Feb 17 22:10:28 CST 2008

I just wanted to get the notice out there..

A date has been chosen for the 4th VCF/Midwest, and it's going to be on
Saturday and Sunday, April 26th and 27th, and will be held again at
Purdue University, in West Lafayette, Indiana.

Sellam is working on getting the website set up, and hopefully it will
be up soon.  If anyone here is interested in doing a talk for this
year's VCF/MW, please let me know.  I'm working on a few leads for
speakers right now.

I also hope to have a piece of Big Iron from my own collection up and
running at the show this year.

Pat