[rescue] XTERMS - was: Free: Sparcstation 1/1+/2/5, U5, monitors, cables.

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Sun Feb 17 19:47:03 CST 2008

In article <47B83C23.1090505 at marknmel.com>,
    Mark Brown <sunrescue at marknmel.com>  writes:

> If anyone needs/wants a Explora 452 or an Envizex, I've got one for ya!

I collect terminals, X terminals and graphics gear.  I've got some X
terminals already, I'd have to check to see which ones.  One hard part
about X terminals is that its becoming hard to find the server
software for the machine to boot up, the older models load their X
server over tftp or some such and don't have it in non-volatile
memory.