[rescue] XTERMS - was: Free: Sparcstation 1/1+/2/5, U5, monitors, cables.

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Sun Feb 17 15:51:32 CST 2008

An xterm in the garage- that is a capital idea! I've always thought it would
be great to have 'net access in the garage when working on the bike, cars,
etc. but didn't want to put a computer out there for the same reason-
Minnesota winter.

One downside is my garage is detached, but I guess I could trench out some
copper, or look at wireless bridging...