[rescue] SPARCbook 3gx

Wed Feb 13 10:04:59 CST 2008

> Would that work?  A little SCSI drive, right?

Unless space is very tight, an IDE drive with an adapter should do as
well.  A while back I was looking for such a thing for my Voyager (the
Sun kind, this time :) and got pointed at some adapters that turn a
modern slim IDE laptop drive into a slightly thicker SCSI laptop drive.

Works a treat in the Voyager.

If you're intersted and have trouble finding it in the archives, I can
dig up contact info for the company (well, as of then).

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca