[rescue] Powermac G5 V.s. MacBook

Rick Hamell hamellr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 19:42:06 CST 2008

Ian Finder wrote:
> What about support for newer OSes and apps? I'm a ppc fan as much as
> anyone else but apple is about to shit-house the support for our
> perfectly decent hardware- shouldn't that factor into your decision?

Since Leopard still runs on iBook G3s that are what 8 years old, I don't
see that being much of a problem. The G5 PowerMac is still a powerful
work beast of a machine and is actually in high demand by corporations
that can't migrate to Leopard yet.

--
Rick Hamell
http://RickHamell.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of hamellr.vcf]