[rescue] Downsizing

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sun Apr 6 22:37:57 CDT 2008

I'm downsizing my over abundant computer 'collection'...

This stuff is best offer (that includes free if local pickup (Sharon, MA
02067).

Almost free if local pickup in Cambridge (zip 02040) (I'd want something for
hauling it to work, but less than if you want something shipped).

And finally, if shipped, nothing is free... I need something to cover
the time/effort
of packing, packing materials, etc.  Anything shipped, you pay shipping
(based on
weight using online shipping calculator).

Note, the Crystal computers listed below are rackmount PCs that use PICMG
SBCs.  They are not 19" rackmount, but instead go into a Crystal rack
mounting
'system'.  The CS500s are not much wider than a 3.5" floppy drive, are about
7" tall, and 18" or so deep.  The CS900 is a tad wider than a 5.25" CD,
same depth
as the CS500s, and same height.  I also have a CS600 which is 19" wide,
2U, but
I'm currently keeping that one.

Here is the list:

Sparcstation 20 (unsure of procs/mem, 1 or 2 drives (2G as I recall))
Apple Macintosh Performa 630CD (flaky/bad hd)
Compaq 1850R rackmount PC (dual slot 1, has PII, should do up to dual
PIII-600, no drives)
Compaq Proliant 1600 tower (has LCD/buttons, no drives, dual PIII-550,
possibly RAID card)
Dell Dimension XPS T600 (slot 1 PIII-600)
iMac DV SE
Crystal CS500 (dual slocket 7 PICMG board)
Crystal CS500 (slot 1 PII-350 ? PICMG board)
Crystal CS500 (slot I PII-350 ? PICMG board)
Crystal CS900 (slot 1 PIII? PICMG board)
Sparengine 20 in Sparcstation 10 (currently I think no CPUs/RAM/Drives)
Apple Macintosh LC with monitor in carrying case
SGI Indy R4K (fastest R4K (for Indy) CPU (forget speed/cache)), no
drives, unsure of ram
SGI Indy R5K (fastest R5K (for Indy) CPU (forget speed/cache)), no
drives, unsure of ram
Apple Macintosh IIcx (possibly funky power supply)
Sun Ultra 10 (333 cpu 2M cache, no hd, unsure of ram config)
Sun Ultra 10 (333 cpu 2M cache, no hd, unsure of ram config, damaged
case (but usable))
Apple Macintosh Quadra 650 (unsure of drive/ram config)
Apple Macintosh IIsi (very clean)
Sparcstation 20 (bare)
Sparcstation 20 (bare)
Sparcstation 10 (bare)
Sparcstation 10 (bare)
Apple PowerMac 7100/66
Apple Macintosh Centris 650 (with LC CPU upgraded to 'full' 68040)
Packard Bell slim desktop upgraded with Pentium Pro mobo (believe has
333MHz Overdrive)
Apple Macintosh LCIII
Apple Macintosh LCIII
Apple Macintosh LCIII

possibly more to come.

This stuff is best offer.  I'm looking to reclaim space.  If best offer
is Free, that is
acceptable, but you have to pick up.

If you want to know more about a particular config, or you want some
additional
parts with it (drives, memory, cpus, etc), then I'll want something for
additional
parts added.

The main goal here is to begin to reclaim my house (I have 124+
computers between
the computer room, upstairs hallway, and basement).

-- Curt