[rescue] E250 Parts available

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 28 11:18:43 CDT 2007

Hello all,

I give up on this chassis - I've invested two hours, and I can't get reliable operation out of it (and as a guy with another dozen U2s and another E250, I see no reason to kill myself to get this operational).

Be that as it may, if anyone wants the E250 power supplies, fan "array" from the middle of the chassis, or any other part, drop me a quick note as I'm recycling the chassis tomorrow AM.

I'm keeping the CD-ROM drive, and I don't have side panels (sides), I do have a clean face plate with a missing 5 1/4" cover if interested.

Lionel