[rescue] What a load of...

Carl R. Friend crfriend at rcn.com
Thu Sep 27 13:18:13 CDT 2007

    On Thu, 27 Sep 2007, Sridhar Ayengar wrote:

> So what happened?

    I made it home to Massachusetts in three days rather than the
two it took me to get out to Iowa.  The stuff was wedged in tightly
enough that there wasn't room for it to get up enough velocity to
do much damage even if I hit something.  I managed to lose the two rear
wheelcovers, though, probably in the middle of the (con|des)truction
that was Ohio that year.

    Oh, the engine block.  That wasn't my story.  ;-)