[rescue] Free... stuff. (Poughkeepsie, NY)

Michael Kaegler Michael.Kaegler at marist.edu
Thu Sep 27 13:10:46 CDT 2007

At 1:15 PM -0400 9/27/07, Michael Kaegler wrote:
>I don't know if its worth anything, but...
>http://www.porkchop.net/~porkchop/ebay/sun/

Sold. But wait there's more.
Actually theres the same amount of stuff as before, and none of it sun related.

One person asked me about the Tron. Sold, sorry.
One person asked me about the switch/ directory. Its going up on
ebay, but if the winner is a sunhelp member, I'll knock 10% off:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180163874545
I should also highlight the 24" enclosed server rack. Its got
shelves, power, and fans up top. Plexi front door, vented back door.
Only a crummy picture:
http://www.porkchop.net/~porkchop/ebay/IMG_7074.JPG (top left)

If you're local, everyone's coming Saturday at 2pm. Send me some
noise and I'll send you an address.
-porkchop
--
Michael "Porkchop" Kaegler, Sr. Network Analyst
(845) 575-3061 Marist College, Poughkeepsie, NY