[rescue] What a load of...

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Wed Sep 26 08:40:15 CDT 2007

On Tue, Sep 25, 2007 at 09:55:03PM -0400, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
[...]
> What kind of "car" do you have? One of those battleship sized Chryslers
> from the early 70s, insides hollowed out for carrying stuff?

That reminds me of the day we freecycled a pallet of networking gear and
gave an example of some of the nicer items with the proviso that they can't
cherrypick and must take the lot away. A bloke turned up with an estate car,
and it was noticably lower on the ground than when it arrived. Admittedly,
that might have been the knackered 2.2kVA UPS we sneaked in.

I also hear him mutter "I didn't realise there was going to be so much. My
wife is going to kill me." Cleared up that corner of the datacentre a treat
though.

--
Improvable Tripe: http://tripe.cabal.org.uk/