[rescue] 12 Slot VME Chassis

Paul Zibaila PZIBAILA at servicelinklp.com
Wed Sep 19 09:14:09 CDT 2007

I believe I have a 12 slot or maybe 2 of them available for pick up in
the Pittsburgh PA area.

*******

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 22:16:47 -0400
From: Sridhar Ayengar <ploopster at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [rescue] Sun VME Chassis
To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>

James Fogg wrote:
>> I'm looking for a Sun 80-series VME chassis.  As in the
>> chassis from the 3/180, 3/280, 4/280, 4/380 or 4/480.  The
>> 12-slot rackmount one.  Anyone have one to spare?
>>
>> On a related note, anyone have any spare 4/600MP CPU boards
>> or 4/600MP VME memory boards?
>

> I just found a home for a fully loaded 690MP. I didn't know you would
be
> interested.

I'm always interested in 600MP boards.  I am not, however, particularly
interested in an 90-series chassis.

Alas, until next time.

BTW, I'm going to see if I can build a cluster in a box.

Peace...  Sridhar